Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Accounting Demystified
Автор: Haber J.H.
For new students of accounting, entry-level accounting professionals, and business professionals whose own work relates directly to the numbers on the ledger, a basic understanding of core accounting functions and documents is critical. Accounting Demystified provides a simple and straightforward description of universal elements of the accounting process, plus accessible tutorials in creating, interpreting, and using financial statements. Haber's clear language will let readers:
* understand accounting basics
* find errors quickly
* prepare accurate financial statements
* analyze financial documents
* determine the financial health of a business
* prepare a financial prospectus for potential investors and lenders
From the classroom to the back room to the board room, Accounting Demystified serves as a valuable primer on the basics of accounting and the purposes they serve.