Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Wireless Networks for Dummies
Авторы: Lewis B.D., Davus P.T.
* An easy, practical guide to wireless networks, which allow users to roam wireless-enabled locations without being restricted by cables
* Shows step by step what it takes to plan a wireless network, set it up, make it work, and keep it safe
* Along the way, expert authors Davis and Lewis explain how to perform a site survey and explore issues such as selecting the right standard, mode, access point, channel, and antenna
* Explains how to install clients, set up roaming, and guard against risks and threats such as war driving, jamming, hijacking, and man-in-the-middle attacks
* Contains useful information on IEEE wireless standards, security vulnerabilities, administration tools, and places to connect while on the road