Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: The Blackwell Handbook of Global Management: A Guide to Managing Complexity
Авторы: Lane H.W., Maznevski M.L., Mendenhall M.E. (eds.)
This book provides an overview of current approaches and research in the field of international organizations with a focus on implementation issues in a globalized context.
* Written by a team of recognized leaders in the field, associated with the growing and influential International Organizations Network (ION).
* Covers topical issues such as managing virtual teams and globalization.
* Makes a cohesive statement about the field of international organizations.
* Is written with a focus on implementation issues.
* Offers a solid contribution to the closing of the gap between researchers and practitioners.