Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Preparing for the Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Exam
Автор: Newell M.W.
As of March 2002, the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification exam has changed. Project managers who need the latest and most complete test-preparation materials will find this new edition a lifesaver. Covering each competency area tested on the exam, it also explains question structures and offers numerous case studies and other valuable practice tools. An invaluable desk reference as well, the new edition is completely up to date. Every chapter has been revised to include the latest changes to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®). For project managers preparing to take the exam, study tools include:
* all-new practice questions
* simulated questions in "situational format" of new exam
* new chapter and questions on professional responsibility
* new material on risk management
* and much more As always, the book is the definitive guide to properly defining, budgeting, assigning, and executing projects of all types and scopes — on paper or on the job.