Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Physical Fitness Test and Body Composition Program Manual MCO P6100.12
Автор: EDWARD HANLON, JR
1. Purpose. This Manual revises the policies, procedures, standards, and implementation for effective management, operation, and maintenance of the MCPFTBCP.
2. Cancellation. MCO 6100.3J and MCO 6100.10B.
3. Background. Every Marine must be physically fit, regardless of age, grade, or duty assignment per paragraph 2406 of reference (a). The MCPFTBCP Manual provides the guidance for COs to implement and maintain the requirements and standards within the Marine Corps.
4. Distribution. This Manual has been assigned Distribution Code A and those commands concerned will receive updated printouts of their Individual Activity T/A for Publications indicating Distribution Code A.
5. Summary of Revision. This Manual completely replaces MCO 6100.3J and MCO 6100.10B, providing a combined MCPFTBCP Manual.
6. Recommendation. Recommendations concerning the MCPFTBCP Manual are invited and will be submitted to the CMC (C 472TP) via the appropriate chain of command.